What to Expect
Here’s How to Get Started and
What to Expect with Reliable Medical Supply
Partner with our professional team, who has a deep – and oftentimes first-hand – understanding of what you need to stay comfortable at home today and into the future. This is why we’re often told how easy it is to do business with us.
Our customers trust that we’ll get them setup with the right equipment, at the right time, and with the right insurance coverage if eligible. But we don’t stop there.
Here’s how to get started and what you can expect with Reliable Medical Supply:
- Contact us with questions or to set up a consultation in your home. During our time together, we’ll assess your situation and suggest the equipment, supplies and other accommodations you’ll need for optimal comfort.
- Tell your doctor you want to work with Reliable Medical Supply. Your doctor will make a referral and write any necessary prescriptions.
- Know your coverage. We’ll help you determine the equipment, supplies and services you require, along with the coverage you can expect from your health insurance company.
- Get informed. When you receive your equipment, know that you are not alone. We personally come to you and demonstrate how to properly set up, use and care for it, and make sure it functions properly in your home.
- Stay in touch. Even after your one-on-one demonstration, we’re just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us any time you have questions or require additional services, repairs or support.
The Time to Get Started is Now
We’re standing by around the clock to answer your questions or schedule your free, no-obligation consultation. Contact Reliable Medical Supply today.